This article will walk you through the basic steps needed to rotate your iPad in the Mobibooth Aura™ head. These steps are used to place the iPad into landscape orientation.
- Remove the faceplate from the Aura’s head.
- Remove the diffuser from the Aura’s head.
- Remove the iPad from the unit.
- Flip the head over on a table. We recommend having a towel under it to prevent unwanted scratches.
- Locate the 4 bolts in a square pattern as shown below circled in red. Older units will have 8 bolts instead of 4.
- Remove the 4 bolts highlighted above.
- Carefully lift the head being sure to hold the now loose internal head assembly. Lay the head on its back.
- Lift and rotate the internal head assembly 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
- Verify all internal wires are free and not pinched.
- Carefully place the head back on its face and align the bolt holes.
- Install the 4 bolts removed in step 6.
- Install the iPad back into the head assembly. Be sure to plug the power connector into the iPad.
- Install the diffuser.
- Install the faceplate.
- Power the unit up and verify everything is functioning.