When storing your photo booth for longer periods of time it can be advantageous to turn the iPad completely off to prevent the battery from draining. The steps below will work for iOS 13, earlier versions have a slightly different menu structure containing the Interaction menu.
To turn off the iPad perform the following steps.
- Open Settings.
- Go to General > Accessibility > Touch.
- Tap on AssistiveTouch.
- On the next screen, toggle AssistiveTouch to the green On position.
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on screen. Tap this circle to expand it to a big box on screen.
- Tap Device.
- Tap and hold Lock Screen until the red-and-white power icon appears on screen with the text slide to power off next to it.
- Slide the power icon to the right to switch off the iPhone or iPad.
The next time you power up your booth or the head the iPad will automatically turn on.