Promotional videos are the perfect way to show your leads just how fun a photo booth is and why you’re business is perfect for them. Our videos are created from live events and edited to create an impactful presentation that is sure to wow your prospects.
Aura Wedding Promo Video 1 is set in a luxurious venue and features animated start screens, lots of laughing guests, props, sharing examples and more. It is set to a fun upbeat soundtrack to set the mood.
What is included
All videos include final editing by the Mobibooth team to include your logo watermark and animated outro clip with your logo. We will not send videos that do not include your logo. This is to protect your investment and keep your competition from using them to market against you.
Video production duration
Once we've received payment and your high resolution logo the typical production is around is 2 business days.
Video Media (Single Use) License
Seriously: this is a legal document. Easy to read? Yes. A valid license with legal effect? Yes indeed!
What can you do with this license
- The Video Media (Single Use) License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide license to make use of the video content (Item) you have selected
- The license includes the right to utilize the Item through communication to the public (performance), broadcast, display, distribution, and reproduction. Read on for things that you can’t do with the Item.
- You can distribute the single End Product through multiple media, and you can make it available online or broadcast it to an unlimited number of viewers.
Things you can't do with the item
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as a video clip, as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You also can’t re-distribute the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
- You can’t use the Item (or still images extracted from it) for merchandising, which means an End Product where the primary value of the product lies in the Item itself.
Examples: screensavers, e-cards, still images used in physical
products like t-shirts and calendars.
- You must not permit an end user to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over the Item within the End Product.
- You must not use the Item in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the Item, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- This license is between Mobibooth, LLC and you.