Protect your dye-sublimation printer with a rolling case with tow handle featuring a custom high density fit foam insert (no pluck foam here). The case is both TSA approved and shippable.
Case and foam insert are constructed for the following printers:
- DNP DS620A
- Sinfonia CS2
- Brava 21
The case is an injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Custom fitted heavy density foam insert (not a pick and pluck light density foam).
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
Custom fitted foam has been created to ensure a perfect fit to protect your investment.
The case will house your printer, power cord and catch tray.
|Dimensions||22 × 17 × 11 in|
Printer Only, Printer & Cover