Wraps are a perfect way to add some fun to your photo kiosk and help spread your brand at events. All of our wrap templates come with editable Illustrator files. Our design team will assist in placing your logo, updating contact information and social icons on the design before sending you a print ready file.
Recommended for the white Mobibooth Aura™.
This design is based on our full wrap template and head sticker, full tube stickers (all four sides) along with baseplate and pivoter stickers.
What is included
All wrap include an editable vector file (PDF) of the wrap with your business's logo and contact information. File can be edited in Adobe Illustrator.
Once we've received payment and your modification requests including a high resolution logo (preferably vector) the typical production is around is 2 business days depending on our workload.
Standard Graphics License
Seriously: this is a legal document. Easy to read? Yes. A valid license with legal effect? Yes indeed!
What can you do with this license
- The Standard Graphics License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide license to make use of the graphics file within your business.
- The license includes the right to utilize the Item through communication to the public (performance), broadcast, display, distribution, and reproduction. Read on for things that you can’t do with the Item.
- You can print the graphics file as provided or make customizations as you deem necessary.
Things you can't do with the item
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as an editable file, as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You also can’t re-distribute the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
- You can’t use the Item (or still images extracted from it) for merchandising, which means an End Product where the primary value of the product lies in the Item itself.
Examples: screensavers, e-cards, still images used in physical
products like t-shirts and calendars.
- You must not permit an end user to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over the Item within the End Product.
- You must not use the Item in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the Item, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- This license is between Mobibooth, LLC and you.